Telarix has a strong reputation with its customers for providing innovative, high-quality software solutions to meet their interconnect needs. Our software solution, iXTools, has been deployed by many major carriers worldwide. Today, eight of the world's ten largest telecom providers depend on Telarix's iXTools to manage their international business.
The company's seasoned expertise combined with a modular design and intense focus on customer satisfaction has resulted in Telarix enjoying 100% referenceability with its client base. In this turbulent telecommunications market where vendors can come and go, we are happy to offer solutions to our clients with the assurance that our knowledge and experience is there to meet and exceed their needs. Telarix’s reputation in the industry can be highlighted through the following awards:
- Telarix was named to the Inc. 5000 in 2008. The award by Inc. magazine recognizes the fastest-growing and privately-held companies in the United States.
- Telarix's iXLink® recognized as 2008's Best New Service in Telecommunications by International Business Award SM
Selected in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 for Deloitte & Touche's Technology Fast 50
Chosen as finalist for Frost & Sullivan/Stratecast's 2007 Market Leader Award
- United States Patent and Trademark Office issues patent covering Telarix’s state-of-the-art interconnect business optimization solution, iXTools
- Finalist for TeleStrategies' 2006 Achievement in Innovation and Customer Success Awards
- Selected in 2003 as Finalist for Outstanding Revenue Assurance Solution, Telestrategies Conference
- Selected in 2002 as Winner of Revenue Assurance and Cost Management Award, Telestrategies Conference
“Interconnect expenses are one of the largest operational costs for a communications service provider. The challenges of interconnection cannot be adequately addressed by outdated and conventional interconnect solutions. There is real market need for an end-to-end solution that targets the interconnection problem from a technology, optimization and business perspective.”
— Yankee Group