Carriers have benefited from the production proven application of Telarix's iXTools solution
in numerous tier 1 operator environments throughout the world. This experience has enabled Telarix to provide prospective clients with the confidence that their interconnect businesses will be optimized by the best solution available in the market. Telarix's iXTools solution provides carriers with a number of benefits including:
- Carrier-Grade Processing - iXTools has been benchmarked at 200M transactions per day and production proven with Tier 1 service providers in North America, South America, Europe and Asia.
- Scalablility - iXTools is built upon distributed transaction processing, multi-server architecture and database replication technologies which enable service providers to optimize operational costs while their networks grow incrementally.
- Design Configurability - Clients are able to configure iXTools to meet their current business needs and reconfigure iXTools as their interconnect business optimization needs change over time.
- Off-The-Shelf Solution - iXTools is an off-the-shelf solution with open APIs and a flexible architecture which shortens implementation timeframes over customized alternatives.
- Universal Currency Support - Through an in-language user interface and currency translation, iXTools supports the needs of multinational network operators, providing interconnect detail in the local currency of the user population.
- Proactive Intelligence - iXTools supports management needs for key financial and operational performance indicators through automated analysis and real-time monitoring of network performance.
- Web Enabled Universal Access - iXTools supports LAN/WAN and remote access through secure internet access. iXTools is designed to be hosted locally and provide system access to a global user population.
- Multi-Vendor Equipment Support - iXTools can interface through mediation platforms and supports networks comprising the widest range of switching devices.