Telarix offers a comprehensive suite of Implementation Services which are designed to accelerate the return on a carrier's iXTools investment, while reducing business risks and total cost of ownership.
Telarix Implementation Services provide business analysis, configuration, delivery, and integration of the iXTools Suite seamlessly into interconnect carrier environments. We also provide training services to facilitate the most effective and productive use of the iXTools solution. Implementation Services include:
- Business Analysis - Key business requirements, processes and resources are identified, mapped and quantified.
- Configuration/Delivery - Software modules are configured and installed to manage the specific client network architecture and elements, trading partners and agreements, financial management processes and business objectives.
- Integration - Interfaces to external systems are configured for effective communication of key information to and from financial, operational and business support systems.
- Training - Operational users are educated to facilitate the management and operation of the iXTools solution to ensure that the system meets current and future needs as your business grows and changes. Executive user training ensures the achievement of desired business results.
- Customization - Telarix offers a full range of customization services to address specific client needs as they arise.
In order to support the Telarix philosophy that “Making our customers successful will make Telarix successful”, we have applied a great deal of time an effort to recruiting highly seasoned professionals with specialization in the areas of routing optimization, telecom cost avoidance, and interconnect management. As a result of this attention to excellence, our Implementation Services organization is proud to have a track record of 100% on-time, on-budget implementation and customer retention.